CONSIDERING MOVING AN ELDERLY PARENT INTO YOUR HOME?
How to Assess, Decide, Prepare and Cope.
Mama Moves In (a book) and the online ResearchPro Databases Are Exactly What You Need to Assess, Decide, Prepare & Cope. (See Book's cover and ordering information below.)
The day that I told Ms. Johnson, the Director of Westminster Manor (ASSISTED LIVING), that I had decided to sell Mama's condo in the Manor and move her in with my wife and me, Ms. Johnson said, "Get ready for a rough and extended adjustment period." I was quick to respond with, “Oh don't worry, we have been talking about it for some time and Mom is ready for the move.” Mrs. Johnson then made herself clear, "Mr. Dyke, I am not talking about your mother. I am talking about you." I smiled obligingly and wondered to myself what on Earth she meant by that.
What You Need to Know
To Move an Elderly or Aging Parent into Your Home or into a Rest Home or an Assisted Living Facility...
First, as much good, first-hand information about moving an elderly parent into your home as possible.
Second, all of the appropriate cost, income and asset information.
Third, what the professional caregivers have to say.
Fourth, information and commitments from as many of the family members as possible regarding what they can contribute, how they can contribute and time they can give.
Fifth, elder care information and product resources that you will need to be the best caregiver you can be for your elderly or aging parent.
Mama Moves In satisfies all of the requirements. It is a book written by the son, the primary caregiver, of an elderly parent (mom) who at age 84 moved in with him and his wife for the last 5 ½ years of her life.
In Mama Moves In you find out how to get all of the cost, income and asset information you will need to assess what is available and what will be needed to make it work economically and practically.
Mama Moves In includes advice from professionals in the eldercare field, and provides an organized path to products and research information on aging and the elderly from the internet.
Mama Moves In provides you with a smart and timely plan for including all of the family in the process and the care. You learn how to most effectively get written commitments from family members to give any and all of the help they can give.
With Mama Moves In come two online Bonus Databases—InformationResearchPro and ProductResearchPro. With them you can quickly and easily identify and locate the eldercare information and products for the elderly and aging that you will need to be the best caregiver you can be.
InformationResearchPro and ProductResearchPro are organized, database-controlled and internet-resourced research programs for eldercare information and products for the aged and elderly. They will save you lots of time. As a 24/7 eldercare provider, you will appreciate anything that saves you time.
In summary: How do the databases help you?
- The elder care information you need has been separated into topics and organized alphabetically.
- Finding the topics is quick and easy by reviewing the topics from A to Z.
- The topics have already been included in search phrases and searched using Google.
- The Google search results ("hits") have been reviewed for content and authority and pared down to a limited number in each topic deemed most appropriate (the first list of hits displayed).
- Additionally, if a user wants to see more than what is presented in the first list, all of the Google results, thousands of them, are listed under the first list.
- Just Click on the "hit" you want to review and up it comes without leaving our site.
- Review as many "hits" as you like.
- The database tools include a convenient way to accumulate desired listings for later review.
- Using the databases to access the elder care information and products is quick and easy.
Importantly, the book gives context to the database information and the databases provides utility to the book. The result is having an elder care package that is always current—it does not go out of date.
For Organized Access To the Information and Products
You Will Need
InformationResearchPro & ProductResearchPro.
Highly Organized Research Tools to Find Information and Products for Elder Care
- Over 60 Categories from Doctors, Nurses and Other Elder Care Professionals
- Direct Access to 100’s of Elder Care Products
Need an Elder Care Speaker? Contact Me.
Need an Elder Care Coach?
Contact Me for a Referral: firstname.lastname@example.org.